California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 7:14 pm

I have to report to the jail on 8/5/13 to serve 150 day sentence. I meet with probation today & explained to them that I have a trip planned out of the country at the end of Sep into Aug & they suggested that I get on calendar to requested a modification in my stay date and permission to leave the country. How do I do this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search