Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

How do I request on my own behalf that my felony be reduced?

Asked on 11/16/12, 1:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theresa Hofmeister Theresa Hofmeister, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Generally you don't; your attorney does. If you cannot afford an attorney, the normal course would be to apply for the Public Defender to represent you. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 11/16/12, 3:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now