California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/15/13, 7:20 pm

If a search warrent is used to obtain evidence but the D.A did not press charges and the co-defendent in the case pleaded guilty and was sentenced can the police still press charges on me using that evidence they obtained for a case that is already over?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search