California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/14/13, 10:40 pm

If I was just sentenced and given felony probation in alameda county and have a case pending in Monterey county and I miss my next court date and the judge issues a warrant what will happen with my probation

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/15/13, 10:42 am by Zadik Shapiro

You need to talk to your probation officer in Alameda County and get yourself put back on calendar in Monterey County ASAP.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro 15 Boardman Pl. San Francisco, CA 94103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search