California  |  Criminal Law

my son got arrested for having three norcos he grabbed my daughters script instead of his own will the judge believe hjm

Answered on: 6/15/13, 8:49 am by Phillip Wheeler

If he has the exact same script, and is not shown by prosecution that he is abusing them, then your sons chances are probably convincing the judge that he just forgot his own medication and had to use hers. This is just my opinion.

The script needs to be for the same medication and same dosage thought. For example, a 10/325 norco. If your son is prescribed a lower dose, like a 5/500 and took his sisters 10/325 then that could be an issue. Unless he was splitting them.

DISCLAIMER: This is general information only and based upon limited information. Facts that could change the outcome have not been evaluated. This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of a retainer agreement hiring me or my firm.

Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law- caonlinelawyer.com P.O. BOX 665 Morro Bay, CA 93443-0665

Answered on: 6/15/13, 5:34 pm by John Laurie

It will depend upon how your son presents himself and how the issue is presented to the DA or the court/jury if it goes to trial. If both look exactly the same you have a better argument.

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter hiring me or my firm.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356

Answered on: 6/16/13, 11:39 pm by Anthony Roach

What kind of zip code is "boy wonder?"

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Answered on: 6/20/13, 3:32 pm by Terry A. Nelson

Will the judge believe him?

The proper question is, will the DA believe him and dismiss, or will the jury believe him at trial.

Would any serious person believe the story? Does he have proof of his own identical prescription?

If serious about hiring counsel for this, and this is in SoCal courts, feel free to contact me.

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648