California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 7:46 pm

State of california, I have an outstanding bench warrant from Nov of 2011. I have found out it was from not paying the remaining $300 on fees for a DUI I pled guilty to in Jan of 2011. How would I go about clearing this warrant? I wasnt aware the remaining fees weren't paid, didn't know that there was a warrant even issued until a background check for my job was done.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search