California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 4:02 pm

Can I sue my stepmother for abusing me physically, emotionally, and psychologically when I was around 6-9 years old?

I am current;y 26 years and I reside in California.

This happened in Massachusetts and she is still there.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/22/13, 4:41 pm by Edward Hoffman

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through.

You posted your question under California criminal law, but it is actually about Massachusetts personal injury law. Please re-post it under that state and subject. More lawyers with the appropriate background will see it there, and users with similar questions in the future will be able to find it.

Good luck.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman 11755 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1250 Los Angeles, CA 90025

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search