California  |  Criminal Law

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I am on summary probation for resisting arrest while I was under the influence. I had no idea what I was doing but could not plead "insanity" because I was voluntarily under the influence. I have had no priors before this and have not committed a crime after this. My first and second violations were FTA's from my work release program. I was given a warning the first violation and an extra 30 days of work release my 2nd violation. This is now my 3rd violation for the same reason and I am wondering what they might do, of course the stress of the unknown weighs a great deal on my daily life.

I have completed my NA meetings, completed my domestic violence 52 week program and have been paying my fine monthly dues ever since I was granted probation. The only trouble Im having is work release. I am 20 years old, I work one job as a CSR at chevron where we are randomly drug tested and I also teach 3 hip hop dance classes every week to teens and adults and am also enrolled in the summer term for college.

I am really honestly just trying to avoid jail time, I do not want to lose my job or miss the recital dances that are taking place in a couple of months.

If you have any suggestions on anything I can do, I am open to anything.

That being said, I was also told, if I get an early court date then the date appointed to me on the violation letter, I may be able to beat the violation?

Thank you very much again, and if more info is needed, I will be glad to give it.