California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 3:25 pm

Who can I talk to... A "friend" guarenteed to borrow my money for a year and pay me back with interest, as he had done before. On this situation he made all kinds of promises, none of which he kept. He last all my money. What can I do to sue or get a lawyer to write to him or ??? Please help. Thank you!!!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search