California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/13, 6:06 pm

I want to visit California from North Carolina but I am a registered sex offender in my state. My PO has given permission, but he says I just need to get a form signed by the local sheriffs office. What else, if anything, will be required? I plan to stay a maximum of 7 days. Will there be any monitoring or extra info required by the sheriffs office there?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search