California  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/13, 11:16 pm

i wasarrested for 11550 and took urine test. I asked my public defender for files on my case because im taking it to trial. Iresults back from the forenzic lab and my name is misspelled. cAN I TAKE THIS DOCUMENT TO COURT AND TELL THEM THAT THIS IS NOT ME.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search