Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

If a Writ of Habeas Corpus has been filed and you receive a letter from The California Supreme Court stating that it is not decided and it has been sent to a higher division?

Asked on 5/07/13, 8:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sorry, I don't understand your question.

Read more
Answered on 5/07/13, 9:33 pm
Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I don't understand your question either. Only the United States Supreme Court outranks the California Supreme Court, and it only reviews matters pursuant to certiorari.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 11:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now