California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 3:33 pm

Hello, I am a 17 year old driver who was rear ended by a drunk driver. Some mistakes I made were transporting two minors and not being insured( the car was). The police didnt arrive so no police report was filed. My car is totaled but all passengers and myself came out without injury. It's the next day, do I have a case to receive compensation for my car at least?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search