Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I was arrested last year in August, 2012 for dui in San Bernardino, CA. The courts took so long to file. They finally filed in March, 2013. The day the court filed I was arrested in court. It was filed as a felony dui and I took a plea bargain with the judge about 2 weeks later. I never had a dmv hearing and my license was automatically suspended. After the conviction, dmv also revoked the license so now I cannot even get an interlocking device. DMV is saying that I have no options but to wait for the revocation to uphold in one year from arrest, as well as complete 12 months of my 18 month program. Is there anything I can do to get a restricted license? Can I ask an administrative judge? I have already asked Mandatory Actions, and DMV and they both told me I have no options.

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

DMV is entirely in charge, and they already told you the rules. You don't believe what you were told by the government?

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California