California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/28/10, 3:41 pm


My husband had filed a divorce in 2007. I have not filed any paperwork since then & the case has entered default. However, my husband has not proceeded with the divorce since then. I have asked him to do so, but he has not. What can I do to proceed with the case? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/29/10, 11:16 am by Robert Mccoy

You have as much right as your husband does to get a divorce. Your options would include filing your own divorce and consolodating it with the one you are in default on, or bringing a motion to set aside the default and filing your own response requesting dissolution of marriage.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office Of Robert McCoy 204 N. San Antonio Ave. Ontario, CA 91762

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search