California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/13, 7:07 pm

I share a title to a vehicle with my ex girlfriend. She makes the car payments and drives the car, I haven't seen the vehicle in 2 years. She has gotten 2 DUI's and can no longer drive. Money is still owed on the vehicle. She still pays it, and she still drives, and she is harassing me often to put the vehicle on my insurance.

How do I get my name off the title, transfer it to her, or close the loan? What are my options. I do not want to be liable for her reckless and illegal driving. It is unlikely she would ever give the car back or give me the keys. Help.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search