California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/13, 1:47 pm

i am getting sued for a car accident . My question is what can i do i do not have money i can barely afford my rent ,the day of the accident was my first day of work . i rear ended her only her bumper fell off she was fine the officer let her go ,he asked her if she needed a ambulance and she said no ,and now she is saying she got hurt

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search