Legal Question in DUI Law in California

So i was told by my lawyer that they were going to get me house arrest on my first dui and the paperwork that they sent me after settling the case says 26 days in a work release program or on electronic confinement and when i went to call the electronic confinement company they said my name wasnt in their system so when i called my attorney they said oh the court made a mistake and we have to reschedule you on the calendar to get in and get it changed to electronic confinement but im worried that im gonna have a warrant placed out for my arrest because i have to turn myself into the program by next wednesday and its not looking like its gonna be figured out by then can you tell me if they can arrest me for a mistake that my lawyer has made or put a warrant out for my arrest if i dont check in on wednesday but am on the court calander

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro

Yes and Yes. Your lawyer needs to get this straightened out before Wednesday.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California