California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/25/12, 12:35 pm

I was told I got a misdameanor of dry wreckless but the court papers just say dismissal in furth per 1385 pc for both count 01 and 02 which was originally 23152 (a) vc misd and count 02 23222(a) vc misd. Is this a dry wreckless and what do I tell the DMV for my phone hearimh tomorrow. The PD said to say "I got a dry wreckless, no alcohol" but the DMV has the record of BAC 0.05%. How can I say "No alcohol"

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search