California  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/10, 7:54 am

i have a warrant from a dui 14 yrs ago. i didnt finish the probation rules

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/22/10, 10:59 am by Terry A. Nelson

The only way to deal with this, other than to continue ignoring it at the risk of arrest and transport in cuffs to court, is to appear in court voluntarily with your attorney and try to negotiate a new 'deal' to clear the warrant and set new probation terms to comply with. If serious about doing so, feel free to contact me.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Nelson & Lawless 18685 Main St., #175 Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search