Legal Question in Education Law in California

I enrolled for an online training from a firm in TX. I paid 200 $ in advance and on the condition that if i like the course the rest of the course fee will be paid after 7 days of attending the training. But the training is so not worth the money and the firm is not trustworthy or professional. Can I get a refund of the 200$ that I paid in advance?

Asked on 3/13/13, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. If you don't get a refund, file a claim in your local small claims court. They will then be liable for the $200 plus filing fees.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/13, 2:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88423 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Michelle ScopelliteGoldstein & Scopellite, PCTucson, AZ
Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now