California  |  Education Law

I feel my trade school is completely abusing and scamming me and other students. My self personally have experenced discrimanation, unfair punishment, unqualfide inatructors and many more issues. What are my rights as a student? How can i get my money refunded ?

Answered on: 6/12/13, 4:55 am by Andrew Harrell

You and your fellow students have a right to recover for breach of contract and fraud and misrepresentation--though there aren't enough details in you question to give definitive advice. The school's instructors must adhere to the course syllabus/outline.

W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law 250 Pacific Ave., Suite 407 Long Beach, CA 90802

Answered on: 6/12/13, 9:10 pm by John Laurie

you may have a claim depending upon all of the facts. You really need too sit down with an attorney and have them review all documents and relevant facts. You local bar association can refer you to an attorney in your area.

This gratuitous response does not create an attorney client relationship. The advice provided herein is generic, may not apply to your circumstances and is not to be relied upon in your actions. An attorney client relationship is created only upon execution of an engagement letter hiring me or my firm.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356