California  |  Entertainment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/12/13, 9:47 am

Do you need a business license if your a reality star that wants to get paid for events and club appearances?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search