California  |  Entertainment Law

Talent Management Contracts

Hi, I wanted to know if by any chance there is a website or resource website where a contract sample or contract purchase for representing from either new or even experienced talent in modeling and music video dancers.

I have researched and I have usually and mostly only found contract samples and even download purchase contracts from representing talent, but only for music and actors. I found one that pretty much was very good www musiccontracts com)if I wanted to pursue representing singers, etc.

Something like that is what I'm trying to find or get information on. I know the common process of having a unique and own customed contract in reference of representing talent in the field like I would want, this being models and dancers would be to hire an entertainment lawyer and hire such lawyer to make one for me, etc with that being said paying him hundreds if not thousands of dollars just for consultation, retainers and development of contract to be done. I don't have that type of budget to go under such format.

I have a few connections to get models and music video dancers work and have several candidates already and some still I'm actually working with, but want to get everything working legal in every way.