California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/08/13, 12:10 pm

I am currently 9 months pregnant and the father no longer wants apart of it. What steps do i need to proceed with for child support and paternity testing. thanks.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/09/13, 7:39 am by Anthony Roach

You have to file a petition to determine parentage. I do suggest you read the following link:

I also urge you to consult with a family law attorney who has handled one of these cases before.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search