Legal Question in Family Law in California

Adult child eviction

I have a sister (28) single mother of 3 kids ages 5-10 still living at home. She's very disrespctful to everyone in the house when they advise her to take better care of her kids and stop bringing different guys to the house who also disrespect the people in the house. Its at a point now that my mother wants to evict her but not sure how to go about it. We are also worried about what would happen to the kids. Should she go to the local sheriff's station and have them serve the eviction notice? Is there a fee for this?

Asked on 9/11/07, 6:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anne Marie Healy Law Offices of Anne Marie Healy
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Adult child eviction

Her mom should evict her. File an unlawful detainer and have a marshall serve it.

Read more
Answered on 9/11/07, 7:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now