California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/01/02, 2:49 pm

Age of consent to Custody

At what age may a child living in California decide to live with the parent who does not have custody.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search