California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 12:31 pm

I am on the birth certificate of my son. I am not the biological father. Do I have the same rights? Biological was a donor. Mother is wanting to now restrict my visitation. Can I take her to court for custody agreement? hes 8 months old.Or do I need to legally adopt him?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search