California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/06, 4:53 pm

Birth Certificate

My soon to be ex wife and I were seperated when our son was born in July '05. I asked about singing the birth certificate and she said I didnt have to. Now I am concerend about my parental rights, does this affect it anyway? Can I ask the court to allow me to sign the birth certificate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search