California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/13, 12:25 am

Can my boyfrirnd kick me out of his house we been living together for 3 years. We moved in together once escrow closed and its in his name

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/05/13, 12:43 pm by Anthony Roach

He can ask you to leave. He's not supposed to use force on you, but if you refuse to leave, he can have you evicted.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search