Legal Question in Family Law in California

in California, I need to subpoena some inforation for a proxy domain owners blog information. Can you please tell me what exactly i should put in the complaint or request to the judge to get the order to force the subpoenaed information to be disclosed?

Jacob Kiani Law Office of Jacob I. Kiani

You have to subpoena the records and you get them unless the opposing attorney objects and moves for a protective order. If the entity you subpoenaed will not provide the records, you would most likely do a motion to compel production of the records in which you would ask that the court issue an order that the information be disclosed. If the subpoenaed entity is not in CA, it is much more complicated and takes much more time. I can help you for a reasonable hourly fee. Please call me if you wish to discuss.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California