California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/13, 8:55 pm

in California, I need to subpoena some inforation for a proxy domain owners blog information. Can you please tell me what exactly i should put in the complaint or request to the judge to get the order to force the subpoenaed information to be disclosed?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search