California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/30/09, 2:12 pm

I am the caretaker for medical and educational pruposes for my 14 year old sister, since my mother is in jail. My sisters father currently pays child support but I have been recieving it and giving it to her to buy her the things she needs, . Do I need to contact the child support about this or is the caretaker affidavit I have sufficient

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search