Legal Question in Family Law in California

What happens at case management hearings?? I must attend a case management hearing in late September at the Vista, California courthouse. What is the purpose of this hearing ? What do I need to present ? Will there be more case management hearings ? This is in regard to a divorce. Thank you, I have used your service before, I found it helpful !!!

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Each county has its own procedure for Case Management Conferences, but the general purpose of the case management conference is to apprise the court of the status of the case. Such as what discovery needs to be completed, what the major issues are and the length of a trial. You should have received a case management form with the notice of the hearing date. Check the local court rules for the proper form.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California