California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/07, 4:26 pm

child care costs

i have almost 1/2 vistation with my 2 daughter ages 8 and 13. i have been ordered to pay child support plus 1/2 of child care costs. I gave the judge recits of my child care expences and he denied them saying they were not credible since they were consecutively numbered and none are sighned by my day care provider. i have this receipt book to keep track of what i pay in child care and I only use it for that purpose. What can I do about this? I can not afford paying my daycare plus $350 for the other parents day care.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search