California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 5:31 pm

My child custody visitation orders state that I get a summer vacation with my daughter for up to two weeks from June until August. I just have to give the mother 30 days notice. I gave her thirty days notice and now she says she has plans on that weekend. How can I dispute this and get my daughter?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search