California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/13, 10:21 pm

My childrens father started taking me to court in 12/2010 for visitation rights for our children he didn't follow through and stopped seeing them all together in 3/2011 and hasn't seen them since the judge granted me temporary full custody of our children in 2011 and with him no visitation rights till he takes me back to court well he hasn't taken me to court and he was arrested Jan 2012 got released and arrested in 5/2012 again and has been in since. I know because he was in the newspaper. Well he's written me two times one letter a 6 months ago I returned it and another about 2 months ago I returned that one I just don't like what he writes on the covers he writes as if were still in s relationship and it makes me feel uncomfortable because theirs nothing their and there hasn't been for along time already. Ok so my cousin called me today worried because a guy that was in jail with him took a letter to her house and told her to give it to me can I put a restraining order on him or what should I do I haven't spoken with him for 2 years and 8 months at all and I don't want him writing me is their something I can do or just leave it alone thank you for your time . Santa Clara County , CA

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search