California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/27/11, 11:06 pm

Already have a court case open and a guide line to follow with 2 children. Wondering since summer is coming can a new guide line be changed for the summer time only?????

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search