California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/15/10, 9:26 am

My current order has me sharing custody of my children with my ex-husband. I have the kids all of the time and he can go months without seeing them.

I would like to change custody to the actual. And ammend the child support accordingly.

Also, his compamny has not been sending complete monthly child support because they say he is currently not woorking enough hours, can I change it so that he pays the Departem of Child Support Services in San Diego instead?

Please advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search