Legal Question in Family Law in California

My current order has me sharing custody of my children with my ex-husband. I have the kids all of the time and he can go months without seeing them.

I would like to change custody to the actual. And ammend the child support accordingly.

Also, his compamny has not been sending complete monthly child support because they say he is currently not woorking enough hours, can I change it so that he pays the Departem of Child Support Services in San Diego instead?

Please advice.

Gerald Hokstad Law Office of Ilona Antonyan

The facts of your case cry out for a modification to reflect reality of the true visitation. You can transfer the collection part of your child support to the Department of Child Support Services. A motion must be filed with the court for the requested changes to the visitation plan. That may also result in an increase in Child Support.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California