Legal Question in Family Law in California

my daughter refuses to stay with me on designated days. he dad claims he doesn't have to pay me child support because of that. what can i do??

Asked on 9/05/13, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mark Saltzman, MBA, JD Law Offices of Mark E. Saltzman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dad must pay the ordered child support, until a court modifies the order. You can enforce the child support order.

As for your daughter refusing to stay with you, that's a family matter. Perhaps, counseling will help

Read more
Answered on 9/05/13, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now