California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 1:57 pm

Hi, so my daughter's father wants to take my daughter to Colorado to visit his family. I was fine with it until I discovered that he wouldn't be staying there with her, and she is only three. When I expressed this to him he informed me that him and his mother had already booked the flight and it would cost $498 to change it. A cost he tells me I have to pay since they had already booked the flight. So my question is am I obligated to pay this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search