Legal Question in Family Law in California

My daughters mother just informed me today that she is taking my daughter out of state. Our court agreement clearly states that she is to give me 30 day notice prior to a 3-4 day vacation and it is not to fall on my visitation days. Also the only out state travel that was agreed to in the court agreement was to Arizona and the out of state trip she is taking is to Washington. She will be in violation of our court agreement by doing this. QUESTION: Can I get a temporary restraining order not allowing her to leave out of state etc.?

Gary R. White Burton & White

You can try, but you will need a convincing answer to why your daughter should not travel to WA.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California