Legal Question in Family Law in California

My daughters mother just informed me today that she is taking my daughter out of state. Our court agreement clearly states that she is to give me 30 day notice prior to a 3-4 day vacation and it is not to fall on my visitation days. Also the only out state travel that was agreed to in the court agreement was to Arizona and the out of state trip she is taking is to Washington. She will be in violation of our court agreement by doing this. QUESTION: Can I get a temporary restraining order not allowing her to leave out of state etc.?

Asked on 6/25/13, 6:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary R. White Burton & White
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can try, but you will need a convincing answer to why your daughter should not travel to WA.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 1:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now