California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/13, 10:29 pm

my divorce has been final since 2006. i have just found out that the forty thousand dollars worth of collectables my ex told the court was stolen has been in his possession the entire time. He lied in order to keep the collection and to avoid paying me any money. Is there anything i can do to reclaim my half?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search