California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 8:22 am

If my divorce was final 11 years ago, can I use form fl-395 (california) to request an order from my divorce case for a name change back to my maiden name?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search