California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 1:22 pm

my ex and i got a divorce 3 years ago. i also have a restraining order against her. i also have had our child in my custody since the divorce. she is now requesting i owe her spousal support. can i counter claim for back child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search