California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/10, 4:23 pm

I was divorced in MI. and was ordered to pay spoucal support in the amount of $800 a month for 3 yrs. I have since moved to CA and injured myself at work and now collect workers comp. Do I still have to pay her the full amount of $800 a month?

Thanks, Jim

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/23/10, 5:45 pm by Timothy McCormick

You need to ask this question of a Michigan attorney.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search