California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/17/13, 3:31 pm

I am divorced and my ex wife has full custody of my children. I pay child support based on my income for my two daughters. I am now engaged and live with my fiance. Can my ex wife take me to court to get more money because of my fiance? Also she is pregnant with our child and the baby is due in 7 weeks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search