California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 9:10 am

My dry cleaner closed down with no notice and my clothes are locked in his building. What do I file itch the courts to allow me to enter and retrieve them?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/07/13, 9:35 am by Daphne Macklin

I recommend that you first contact the California Department of Consumer Affairs about this issue.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Daphne L. Macklin P.O. Box 661702 Sacramento, CA 95866

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search