California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/25/13, 1:02 am

Employer too several months before with holding money from my checks to pay child support ordered. Now I owe back support what can I do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search