California  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 2:09 pm

My ex-wife is remarried to a Marine, we have three children and she keeps asking for orders to be stationed over seas. How can I stop her from taking my children over seas?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/09/13, 7:20 pm by John Laurie

See what the current court order says. It may already prevent this. If it does not you need a different order

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Gertz and Laurie 18321 Ventura Boulevard Suite 900 Tarzana, CA 91356

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search