Legal Question in Family Law in California

Exwife has not turned over 401k after divorce has been signed and finalized. What can I do to make her move with this matter soon as possible ?

Asked on 1/15/10, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the judgment has been entered, you file an OSC re: Contempt. If by "signed and finalized" you mean it's signed and finalized between the two of you, but you don't mean that it has yet become a judgment of the court, you need to get that done first.

Read more
Answered on 1/20/10, 7:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now